With our software, you can replicate many different body processes in all capacities from respiratory systems, cardiac cycles, pupillary responses, and integumentary systems to perspiration and speech functions, all of which are presented virtually, without the use for a tactile device.
The virtual patient’s cellular structure is presented just as a real human body would, with the ability to generate its own ECG and it contains all vital biochemical processes just like the real thing. Through various modes, one can view many processes, like the respiratory mechanics of the lungs and diaphragm. For example: when PureMedSim is running in Hemodynamic Mode, you can see the blood as it distributes nutrients to every organ and all in real time.
Built on unique technology according to principle:
Cells ->Organs -> Systems -> Organism
working in real time.
Complete Physiological Model
Hemodynamics, Virtual Heart and Coronary System, Biochemistry, Respiratory, Gas Exchange, Water-Salt Metabolism, Digestion and Soak Excretory Systems work together.
Generation of electric potentials (heart cells). Heart rhythm generation “from scratch”.
Prospects / Where to Use
Education, Research and Clinical Practice.
Breathing in full compliance with the actual respiratory mechanics. Composition of all inhalation and exhalation gases (O2, CO2, H2O, N2, Argon, etc).
Scenarios of Various Pathological Processes
Disorders of Impulse Condition, Conduction Disorders, Complex Rhythm Disturbances and Infarcts.
Defibrillation, Pacing rate and Cardiac massage including 12 Lead ECG.
Drug Administration System
Drug introduction: per oral, intravenous, and intramuscular. Drug Distribution and Excretion.
Food Intake Module
Daily diet taken by virtual body including nutrition composition of products.
Observation of all known biochemical changes of the human body and organs in real time.
Exploration begins on 3 levels:
During the initial stage, the user is able to select any scenario from a related menu. From this point, one can view and follow the virtual patient’s state, vitals, and then introduce various parameters from maladies to medications and observe the real time changes. At any point during Level 1, the user can select from a robust menu of virtual tools and medicines those to normalize the patient.
At this stage, the user can monitor occurrences in any specific organ or system in relation to any interactions introduced during Level 1.
This Level is the most detailed stage, which allows user to study the virtual patient at a cellular level within any given organ or system
- Technology: Cells ->Organs -> Systems -> Organism
- Real time
- Three capacity levels
- Built-in physiological model
- Nervous System
- Virtual Heart and Coronary System
- Respiratory and Gas Exchange
- Excretory Systems and Water-Salt Metabolism
- Food Intake
- Digestion and Soak
- Use drugs from library or choose to model other drugs using software template
- Drug introduction: oral, intravenous, and intramuscular
- Drug distribution and excretion
- Three monitors System
- Generation of electric potentials of heart cells
- Heart rhythm generation
- Hypertension and hypotension
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- 11 Scenarios of impulse condition disorders
- 4 Scenarios of conduction disorders
- 1 Scenario of rhythm disturbances
- 5 Scenarios of Infarcts
- 12 Lead ECG
- Defibrillation and Cardioversion
- Pacing rate
- Cardiac massage
- Simulated spontaneous breathing
- All inhalation and exhalation gases (O2, CO2, H2O, N2, Argon, etc)
- Control rate and depth of respiration and observe chest rise
- Gas composition in the chain: bronchi, alveoli, veins and arterioles
- Module of biochemical transformations
- Review of biochemical reaction in the virtual body
- Fermentation system in the biochemical transformationss and their classification
- Transport of blood to organs
- The volume of blood in different organs
- Model of oxygen transport to organs
- Real time parameters observation
- p in arteries of vascular system/organ
- p in capillaries of vascular system/organ before and after metabolic processes take place
- p in veins of circulatory system
- Volume of blood passing through the vascular system/organ per minute (ml/min)
- Entral, Peripheral, Sympathetic, Parasympathetic Nervous Systems
- Sensitivity and Motor Function of the Nervous System
Digestive and Excretory
- Digestion and soak
- Gastric substances received with food
- Secretion of gastric juices and enzymes in the stomach
- Final product of the gastrointestinal digestion
- Secretion of digestive juices and ferments in the intestine
- Urinary Module
- Model of the nephron (filtration and reabsorption of urine)
- Automatic control of urine output